PSCP: The Psychology Network seeks to promote the art and science of our profession, provide continuing education for mental health professionals, ensure the availability of services to the general public, and advocate on behavioral health issues in the public forum. The Human Services Center of PSCP, our service organization, provides referrals, consultation, psychological services, public education programs, and a speakers bureau.
- Choose your membership type below and then fill out on line or download the application.
- Send completed downloaded application to Ron Fischman, Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay membership dues by credit card or send check to PSCP, 601 Summit Avenue, 3rd Floor, Jenkintown, PA 19046.
Already a member? Renew online now
- Opportunity to list your practice on our Find a Psychologist website directory.
- $20 reduction in cost of CE Programs. PSCP is an approved sponsor for APA and ACT 48 CE credits.
- Up-to-date information on important local, state and national political/legal issue
- Consultation and guidance regarding ethical concerns
- Invitation for Pennsylvania licensed mental health practitioners to join one of our ongoing peer consultation groups.
- Online informational newsletter, including postings of career opportunities, ethics articles, public policy updates, continuing education and social events, publications, book reviews, and a member discount for classified advertisements
- Opportunities for networking with other psychologists
General Membership requirements include:
- A Doctoral degree in clinical psychology or in a related field of professional psychology from a regionally accredited program.
A license to practice psychology obtained at the Doctoral level OR a 2,000 hour clinical internship.
The absence of a pending alleged ethics violation.
Annual dues are $140 (June 1-May 31 of following year) There is a discount of $40 for the first year for psychologists who are new to the organization.
This membership level is for those who have a professional, educational or scientific interest in the field of psychology and are not currently eligible for general membership. This may pertain to Teachers of psychology, physicians, attorneys, social workers, marriage and family therapists, and professional counselors.
- A reduced membership fee of $100/year (June 1-May 31 of following year).
- $20 reduction in cost of CE Programs. PSCP is an approved APA and ACT 48 sponsor for CE credits.
- Opportunity to be listed on our online directory.
- Opportunity for Pennsylvania licensed mental health practitioners to participate in peer consultation groups
- Online informational newsletter, including postings of career opportunities, ethics articles, public policy updates, continuing education and social events, members’ publications, and book reviews.
This membership level is for current graduate students in regionally accredited universities in the field of psychology. Benefits include discounted CE Programs and invitations to special student-focused workshops and events. First year membership is $10.00, after that membership is $25/year (June 1-May 31). Student members are also offered opportunities to advance their professional development by being mentored by one of our professional members and by learning about possible practicum and internships.